Join the Partnership, Protect Our Salmon
- Stay up to the minute on watershed issues.
- Learn about PUR's restoration and educational projects.
- Come to and participate in the informative presentations at the monthly meetings of the watershed council.
- Join one of the standing commitees (education, finance, technical advisory, policy/procedures, legislative, personnel and nominations).
- Get involved and help this council grow.
Qualifications of Members:
- Shows an interest in PUR activities.
- Resides in, has a business in, or owns property in Douglas County, or is engaged in activities that will be affected by the Watershed action program.
- Fills out and submits the application below for membership approval by the board.
- Is willing to follow the bylaws, policies, procedures and rules established by the board.
- Pays any dues established by the board.
Join us now! It's easy. If you prefer to pay your membership by mail simply download the membership form. Otherwise click Buy Now below. Once you have completed your order via Paypal, click "Return" to complete your order on our site.